Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Third Minecraft Mod

This is my third mod which adds a new item you can craft that replaces sticks, called iron bars which are crafted with two iron ingots! The tools you can craft with them are all the iron ones, with iron bars replacing the sticks, plus a new item called the reaper! If you want to know how that's crafted you'll have to watch the video as it is a bit laborious to explain. The official Minecraft Forums page for this, with the download (like with my other mods), is here!
Here is the video:

1 comment:

  1. great video,
    that mod look awesome and i am going to install it to my own minecraft server and I think it would work be on an rpg server. i would like to suggest making it possible to create diamond and stone sticks as well.
    minecraft plugins

    ReplyDelete